Our organization strives to have members who continue to advance within their careers. These awards are designed to assist regular or retired members participating in professional development activities.
- assist regular or retired members participating in professional development activities.
- are awarded up to, but not to exceed, $500.00.
- are intended to offset cost of registration or workshop/seminar fees & other related expenses related to the workshop; not to be used to obtain college or university credit or to attend IAEA/NAEA conferences. Not for general travel expenses.
- are available for activities that occur during the current and next membership year, (October 1st – September 30th.)
- applications must be submitted by a postmarked date of May 18, 2018. (Postmarks after May 16th will be invalid.)
- recipients will be notified by August 15, 2018
Grant Application Requirements:
- a published description of the activity
- photocopy of completed registration form for the activity (this may be submitted at a later date if registration is not yet available)
- an itemized list of related expenses pertaining to the activity
- Include a summary of how the activity will contribute to your professional growth (limit to one page)
Requirements for recipients of Grants:
- submit a written article with visuals to the IAEA Newsletter and / or
- present a workshop at the IAEA Conference (or at another official IAEA event such as a Council workshop, etc.)
(Note: reimbursement will be given based on confirmation of attendance in the activity and submitted receipts).
IAEA Vice President
1801 N Eola Rd.
Aurora, IL, 60502
e-mail questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only use standardized US mail. Packages requiring signatures, such as certified mail or UPS, cannot be accepted. Remember that May 18, 2018 is the postmark deadline for mailing materials.