- This event has passed.
Go with the Flow Workshop
February 9, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
I’m sorry, the workshop is full. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, click here.
Workshop Fee: $10.00 for CURRENT IAEA members
The workshop has a limited enrollment of 10 participants – first come, first served
In this special workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- Explore uses of the monoprint processes with Gelli plates
- Create suminagashi papers
- Create pamphlet booklets and other applications using techniques from the workshop
- Try alternative uses of the printing and paper design processes
Workshop fee will cover supplies and instruction. Bring your lunch and beverage.
Presenters: Nancy Staszak (IAEA member) and Carol Kazwick, Fine Line Faculty member
- Workshop fee is non-refundable.
- The workshop has a limited enrollment of 10 participants – first come, first served
- The workshop will be held unless severe weather requires canceling and rescheduling the workshop. Participants will be notified by phone or email if this should happen.
IAEA Professional Development Hours: 4