Artwork “kami” by IAEA Member Stacey Gross
Calling all artists! Summer vacation is the perfect time to recharge are connect with why we became art teachers in the first place, our love of making art.
Each year IAEA celebrates its members as artists as well as teachers in the Member Show. Members have the opportunity to have their artwork displayed at the IAEA conference via an Electronic Gallery and a Pop Up Exhibition on Thursday, November 30th to highlight our artists at the start of the conference. Members can submit 1 – 3 pieces of art completed within the past three years to firstname.lastname@example.org, by October 31, 2017. Artists will be notified via email if their work has been selected. Good luck and I am looking forward to seeing everyone’s creations!
Guidelines for Entries
- Submitting teachers must be current members of IAEA and membership must remain current through the following year
- Work is submitted by in jpeg format by email to email@example.com
- Teachers may submit 1 to 3 pieces of original work completed within the past three years for the digital show as well as 1 piece of work displayed in a Pop Up Show at the conference
- Work may be in any media as long as it is original and not copied from any published source
- All artwork must be named with the artist last name than first name and number of entry
i.e. Gina szulkowski piece #1 file would be named SzulkowskiGina01.jpg
- Include a slide inventory within the body of the email with art work number, title, media and dimensions. Artists must designate the work for the Pop Up Show in the email
- Deadline to submit art is October 31, 2017
- Teacher will be notified vie email if their work has been selected for the digital and/or Pop Up members show 14 days before the conference.
- Art work in the Pop Up Show must be picked up the day after the Show
- There is a $10 entry fee, payable to IAEA
If you have any questions regarding the show, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Entries Here