Calling All Artist-Educators!
Each year IAEA celebrates its artist-educators in a special exhibition at the state conference. All IAEA members will have the opportunity to display their own artwork in the IAEA Virtual Membership Exhibition.
As in years past, members may submit 1-3 pieces of original art, in any medium– completed within the past three years (and not previously submitted). Selected works will be digitally presented at the in-person conference, throughout the online conference platform, on the IAEA webpage and social media outlets. There’s no fee to enter and juried prizes will be awarded!
All submissions are due by Oct. 15, 2022
Guidelines for Entries (Virtual Membership Show)
- Submitting teachers must be current members of IAEA and membership must remain current through the following year.
- Work may be in any media, as long as it is original and not copied from any published source.
- Images will be submitted in JPEG format on the IAEA website.
- Videos will be submitted in MP4 format at 720p or 1080 p quality on the IAEA website.
- Uploaded files should not exceed 5MB. For larger video files, provide a link from Google Drive/Dropbox.
- Artwork files should be renamed with your last name, first name, and the number of the corresponding entry. Example: JonesJordan1.jpeg
- Up to 3 works can be submitted to the Virtual Membership Show.
- Artists will provide the following information for each piece: title, medium, year and dimensions.
- Artists will be notified via email if their work has been selected shortly after the entry deadline.
If you have further questions regarding the show, please email Stacey Gross at: [email protected]