IAEA Member Show
We became art teachers because we love making art! As educators continuing the practice of making art helps teachers engage with our students to make art in every form imaginable.
Each year the Illinois Art Education Association celebrates its members as artists as well as teachers in the Member Show. Members have the opportunity to have their artwork displayed at the IAEA conference via an Electronic Gallery, a Pop Up Exhibition at the conference, and work will be displayed on the IAEA website. This is a great opportunity to share our talents as artists with an audience of colleagues and educators. Thank you for sharing your submission with us!
Guidelines for Entries
- Submitting teachers must be current members of IAEA and membership must remain current through the following year.
- Work can be submitted by in a .jpg format via entry form link at bottom of this page.
- Teachers may submit 1 to 3 pieces of original work completed within the past three years for the digital show as well as 1 piece of work displayed in a Pop Up Show at the Thursday night early bird reception.
- All media is considered as long it is original.
- All artwork must be named with the artist last name than first name and number of entry. (i.e. Gina szulkowski piece #1 file would be named SzulkowskiGina01.jpg).
- We will name a best in show artist as well as recognize exceptional artists from the disciplines entered.
- There is a $10 entry fee
- Deadline to submit art is November 10, 2017
If you have any questions regarding the show, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a member? Become a member HERE.