Calling All Artists!
Summer vacation is the perfect times to recharge are connect with why we became art teachers in the first place, our love of making art. Each year IAEA celebrates its members as artists as well as teachers in the Member Show. Members have the opportunity to have their artwork displayed at the IAEA conference at a Pop Up Exhibition and Electronic Art Show.
The Pop Up Exhibition will be up during the duration of the conference. If you must leave early from the conference, you can take your work when needed.
For the Electronic Art Show, members can submit 1-3 pieces of art completed within the past three years. For the Pop Up Exhibition, members may indicate 1 artwork from the three Electronic Art Show submissions to be considered for exhibition. All submissions are due in the fall – date TBD. Artists will be notified via email if their work has been selected a few weeks after the deadline date. Good luck and we look forward to seeing everyone’s creations!
Guidelines for Entries
- Submitting teachers must be current members of IAEA and membership must remain current through the following year.
- Work may be in any media as long as it is original and not copied from any published source.
- Work is submitted in jpeg format using this form.
- Artwork images should have a file name with your last name, first name, and a number. Example: JonesSue1.jpeg
- Up to 3 images of artwork can be submitted to the Electronic Art Show.
- One of the submitted artworks may also be considered for inclusion in the concurrent Pop Up Exhibition, to be held at the conference. Do not submit this image separately, but instead indicate if you would like to participate in the Pop Up Exhibition in the form below. The physical artwork will be on display for the duration of the conference. If you need to leave early, you may take your work. IAEA is not responsible for delivery or artwork that is not picked up by the artist.
- There is a $10 entry fee, payable to IAEA.
- Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Honorable Mentions for the Electronic Art Show.
- All submissions are due in the fall – date TBD