Guidelines for Entries (Virtual Membership Show)
- Submitting teachers must be current members of IAEA and membership must remain current through the following year.
- Work may be in any media, as long as it is original and not copied from any published source.
- Images will be submitted in JPEG format on the IAEA website.
- Videos will be submitted in MP4 format at 720p or 1080 p quality on the IAEA website.
- Uploaded files should not exceed 5MB. For larger video files, provide a link from Google Drive/Dropbox.
- Artwork files should be renamed with your last name, first name, and the number of the corresponding entry. Example: JonesJordan1.jpeg
- Up to 3 works can be submitted to the Virtual Membership Show.
- Artists will provide the following information for each piece: title, medium, year, and dimensions.
- Artists will be notified via email if their work has been selected shortly after the entry deadline.
- Free to enter!