The 69th Annual Illinois Art Education Association Conference
Q-Center in St. Charles, IL on November 30 – December 2, 2017
This year we are introducing a very exciting event. On Friday evening conference attendees will attend the first ever IAEA Awards GALA. The evening will include dinner, awards program, artisan’s gallery, and a silent auction.
- NEW this year: the opportunities for a vendor to have EXCLUSIVE access to the attendees, signage and branding through official sponsorship. Sponsorship details are included on the registration form and online.
- NEW All Conference Vendors will be included in the printed conference program.
- NEW You will choose either a sponsorship Level (includes booth rental) or simply booth rental.
Please scroll down to register as a vendor for this year’s conference
Thursday November 30th Noon-7:00PM
Vendor Hall Hours
Friday December 1st 8:00am-Noon, 1:00-5:30PM
Saturday December 2nd 8:00am-Noon
This is award reception held for the 45 students, kindergarten- twelfth grade, who have been selected as outstanding artists by IAEA. Each student receives a gift bag with their award. Items donated will be given directly to those 45 students, your company’s name will be included in the award program.
Items donated to the Scholarship raffle will be prominently displayed at the raffle table (open 7:30-5 Friday & 7:30-12 PM Saturday) with your company’s information. This raffle also includes artwork made by attendees.
- Single occupancy ($105.00/night)
- Double Occupancy ($160.00/night)
- Suite ($190.00/night)
The vendor rate includes breakfast and lunch on Friday and Saturday
Click on link to make reservations: https://aws.passkey.com/e/49117027
Please Complete the Online Vendors Registration Form Below or Click here to download the Vendor Registration Form