Each year the IAEA selects 40 pieces of outstanding student artwork for display at the IAEA conference and at locations throughout the state. This show is an excellent opportunity for students across the state in grades K-12 to display their work and talents. It also demonstrates to the public the breadth of experience young people in Illinois are getting in their arts program. This is your chance to showcase some of your students’ artwork by submitting entries for consideration in this up and coming year’s show.
* The Student Show Call For Entries rules, information, inventory sheets, and student artwork entry form can be downloaded by clicking below or in the Bits and Pieces.
* Deadline for student artwork entries is Monday April 28th 2014. Any entries postmarked after this date will not be judged.
* You may submit up to 20 pieces of student artwork.
* Submitting student artwork by mail: The images must be burned to a cd and labeled on the inventory sheet in the correct order in which they are shown on the cd.
* New this year… you can submit all your student entries along with an inventory sheet via email.
Please submit all your email entries to Eryn Blaser (Student Art Show Co-Chair) at firstname.lastname@example.org Mail-In Entries: Eryn Blaser, Meadow Ridge School, 10959 West 159th Street, Orland Park, IL 60467