We’re excited for you to submit your student animations and/or short films to the media art showcase! We’ve worked hard over a short period of time to try and create a great opportunity for your students. Please read and follow directions carefully when submitting.
- Up to 5 videos and/or animations per teacher
- Submissions should be in .mov, .mp4, .m4v, or gif format.
- Use of images, video footage, audio files must be 70% created by the student (any other supporting media must be copyright free).
- Length of media submission:
- 1 minute or less @ Elementary Level
- 3 minutes or less @ Middle School & High School Level
- Videos and/or Animations must have been created during the 2022-2023 school year
- Label EACH Video/Animation with the following information IN THIS ORDER, please:
- Teacher’s first & last name, School’s name, Student’s first & last name, & student’s grade level
- Upload video/animations to ONE FOLDER in Google Drive or Dropbox. Get the link to share for the FOLDER containing ALL videos/animations. Please turn on sharing settings so anyone can view.
It appears that you are not logged into the ILAEA website. You must be a registered IAEA member in order to submit student artwork. Please log in now.