Join us to celebrate IAEA’s special 65th anniversary conference October 24 – 26 in Lisle, Illinois. The conference registration rates and hotel reservation rates are the same for 2013 as in 2012. The deadline to submit early off-site registration and to reserve your hotel room is October 1, 2013.
TIPS for Registering for and attending the Conference: PLAN AHEAD!
- Utilize the early registration off-site rate. On-site conference registration will be $30.00 higher than off-site early registration for all rate categories, so it pays to do early registration. Keep checking the IAEA website and Bits and Pieces in mid July for the posting of the online summer conference Mosaic and registration information.
- Renew your IAEA membership NOW to get the discounted IAEA membership rate (you must be a member for 2013-2014 when you register to get the IAEA rate). Click to Renew!
- Full-time students who participate in the IAEA Student Assistant Program will get a partial reimbursement of their registration by successfully completing the program documentation. Students should contact Student Program Coordinator Steve Ciampaglia at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remember – the deadline to register early for the conference with off-site rates is October 1. Submit a request NOW with your school or district to attend the conference!
- If you submitted a proposal for the conference, you should receive your assignment by May 25. You must confirm this assignment by June 1 so the conference schedule can be submitted to the Mosaic editor for publication. If you do NOT receive notification, contact Vicki Kanik immediately at: email@example.com.
If you have questions about conference/workshop registration, please contact Kimberly Butts at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact the conference co-chairs, Becky and Pat at: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming by the end of July! The Mosaic – conference edition (includes session and workshop descriptions, daily schedules and special events)